Home / Shop
No-NonScents Room Deodorizer - Our Largest Size
The No-NonScents Full-Size Room Deodorizer is a simple-to-use kit to eliminate residual odors from air and surrounding soft surfaces (curtains, cushions, bedding, carpets, etc) without the need remove, launder or disturb. This kit will service a space of up to 1000 cubic feet (10' wide x 10' long x 10' high ceilings), or the average motel room.
If odors are particularly bad, such as heavy smoking, with ash having settled on surfaces, we highly recommend this product come after:
- A thorough wiping down of hard surfaces with microfiber cloths dampened with a solution from one of our 1 gram tablets, dissolved in 1 quart of warm water, and if really bad...
- A carpet cleaning, using a combination of 100 ppm of ClO2 and Synergy SB Soil Break.
To deploy this kit, simply follow these simple directions:
- Close any windows and curtains that are in the room, if the room has an HVAC unit, set it to circulating fan only.
- Remove the cap from atop the jar, and the contents from within the jar.
- Fill the jar with water up to the "fill-line' marked on the label.
- Tear or carefully cut open EACH (of the 2) pouch containing a 20 gram ClO2-generating tablet, and
- Without touching the tablet, gently slide it from the pouch and into the water.
- Remove yourself and the jar's contents to outside the room, and use the supplied signage to put a note on the door that "deodorization is in process".
- Wait the prescribed time (usually 2-4 hours) and open the doors, windows and curtains. Leave the circulating fan running. The odors will be gone and should now remind you of a clean, fresh - yet unscented - smell.
- To dispose of the remaining product, simply return the lid to the jar for transporting, and pour the contents down a toilet and flush.
In a rare occasion, a second application may be required, and if this happens, please let us know and we will help you review the process and provide you with a 50% discount off of your second kit used in the same space.